Consumer Care Agent
Consumer & Customer Care
Luton, United Kingdom
Support our teams to own the resolution journey for our consumers as they put Electrolux at heart of homes around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to help us shape our consumer ownership journey. Do you have relevant experience and a passion for delivering outstanding experiences to our consumers?
This is an office-based position working from our Luton Contact Centre.
Our consumers are central to everything we do. That’s why we try always aim to get it right for each one, first time, every time. They need to know we’re here for them if they ever need help, advice or support. From email to social media, we’re here to offer care and exceptional service to all our consumers, all of the time. It’s about making the whole consumer journey as seamless as it can be. The role is to manage consumer communications through inbound social media activity, providing the best possible levels of service
· Providing the best levels of service to our consumers all of the time to the department and business standards
· To diagnose, understand, manage and resolve consumer contacts
· To maintain excellent quality, great productivity and always be on time for our consumers
· To always aim to avoid a future contact as all queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
· To respond in the ‘brand voice’ - the language and tone is always right for the channel being used to communicate with us
· To have an excellent understanding of our products and services, demonstrating this to our consumers
· To ensure that queries are responded to within our promised service response times
· To not only respond to consumer service questions/enquires but to engage with our consumers
· To highlight trends in any consumer queries
· Support with all other consumer contacts and tasks within the Consumer Care Department as required
AS A PERSON:
· Proven previous experience in a Consumer Service role (eg retail, hospitality or in a contact centre)
· Experience using social media in a professional environment
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Good attention to detail
· Good PC & typing skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to work in a team
· Flexible to work shifts
· Acts with integrity and honesty
· Curious and like to spot opportunities for improvement
· Are open and want to grow by learning and developing yourself
· Flexibility – To be able to meet the requirements of the business
· Resilience – To be prepared to go the extra mile in a demanding environment
· High level of ownership skills
· Ability to demonstrate a supportive and positive outlook and attitude on a continual basis
· Excellent organisational skills
· Great development opportunities
· A collaborative working environment
· Supportive culture
· Company Pension Scheme
· 25 days holiday (Pro-rata)
· Subsidised canteen
· Staff discount on appliances
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.