Consumer Care Officer
Consumer & Customer Care
Consumer Care Officer who responsible in serves customer by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems to ensure customer satisfaction and better customer experience. Being business-minded with generating revenue by offering extended warranty, consumable & accessories products to consumer.
A Typical Day
· Answer phones professionally and respond to consumers' enquiries (product, service & spare part information).
· Acquire detailed knowledge and understand the operation to resolve customer issue and promote good customer experience.
· Handle customer complaints, to provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
· Identify cross selling opportunities to promote extended warranty, consumable & accessories products.
· Close collaboration with internal team – Field Operation, Spare part, Sales & Marketing and Supply chain.
· Close cooperation with external – authorized service contractor, dealer and logistic company.
· Support any other ad hoc or administrative duties as assigned related to customer service from time to time.
Who You Are
· Diploma/Degree holders
· Has a pleasant disposition and clear intonation over the telephone.
· Good command of spoken English and Mandarin.
· Able to work in fast paced environment, independent, customer focused, result oriented & disciplined.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, and encouraging open feedback.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· Good team player. Demonstrate flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely