Consumer Care Officer
Consumer & Customer Care
Shah Alam, Malaysia
The Consumer Care Officer is responsible in serving customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and service problems to ensure customer satisfaction and better customer experience.
You are a business-minded person and work to also generate revenue by offering extended warranty, consumable & accessories
products to consumers.
A Typical Day
- Answer phones professionally and respond to consumers' enquiries (product, service & spare part information).
- Acquire detailed knowledge and understand the operation to resolve customer issue and promote good customer experience.
- Handle customer complaints, to provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Identify cross selling opportunities to promote extended warranty, consumable & accessories products.
- Close collaboration with internal team – Field Operation, Spare part, Sales & Marketing and Supply chain.
- Close cooperation with external – authorized service contractor, dealer and logistic company.
- Support any other ad hoc or administrative duties as assigned related to customer service from time to time.
Who Are You
• Diploma/Degree holders
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Has a pleasant disposition and clear intonation over the telephone.
• Able to work in fast paced environment, independent, customer focused, result oriented & disciplined.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Good command of spoken English and Mandarin
ENERGY & OPENESS
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, and encouraging open feedback.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- Good team player. Demonstrate flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability.