Consumer Care Supervisor
Consumer & Customer Care
San Juan, Puerto Rico
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will ensure the best after-sales service experience for our consumers and distributors through the administration of our inhouse service unit, leading people, and processes as well as developing the services sales business.
- Coordinate and supervise daily service activities in Puerto Rico (Warranty claims, solution to service cases, RMAs, parts, service and relation with customers and service centers, technicians visit schedule and planning, people management).
- Provide guidance and leadership to the service local team: Field service coordinator, Service Analyst, Service specialist and inhouse technicians.
- Audit the approval process of RMAs (Return Material authorization), parts deductions in the system.
- Propose and promote technical training for inhouse technicians and contractors.
- Develop operational service process flows and actions to improve service cycle time, first visit resolution and net promoter Score.
- Develop strategic projects to control and reduce warranty expenses.
- Implement and ensure the accomplishment of service policies.
- Develop good relations with distributors and customers through permanent visits and communication.
- Ensure spare parts availability for in- warranty services and technicians parts inventory control working together with the purchasing and logistics area.
- Implement procedures and actions to resolve spare parts Backorders for warranty.
- Work jointly with the Quality area to get defective samples, information from the field and feedback regarding quality issues.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Very good use of Office tools (Excel - dynamic tables, word, PPT).
- Ability to present managerial reports.
- Negotiation Skills.
- High level of organization.
- Leadership over processes and people.
- Independent work and proactivity.
- High orientation to consumer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, postgraduate preferable.
- Experience + 5 years in administration of technical service units and/or after-sales service.