Consumer Contact Center Team Leader Czech & Slovakia
Consumer & Customer Care
Prague, Czech Republic
Consumer Contact Center Team Leader Czech and Slovakia
Prague, Czech Republic
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Since our current Team Leader will embark on a Project Implementation we are now looking for a new colleague who will take over and who will be responsible for creating best-in-class brand and product ownership experience for the consumer, both online and via phone/mail/social media contacts.
This will be a 1 year contract
Coordination of day-to-day work of Consumer Contact Center Specialists (28-30 agents) and supporting 1st line agents in their duties and responsibilities, in the peaks back up info line – app 20-30% of the daily duty
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Below Responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to the one below):
• Overseeing day-to-day operations – on line monitoring + action steps, shift adjustment, breaks
• Back up info line –to manage calls and emails from consumers during peaks, app 20-30% of the daily duty and beside Team Leader duties acting as Specialist depending on current/daily needs and resources
• Share daily results related to efficiency and service levels and with Manager discuss action steps
• Cooperation with other functions of Electrolux (e.g. technical support, marketing, ownership solutions, etc.)
• Working & processing data in Electrolux systems &tools like CTI, Regulus, SAP, KM or others
• Coordinating activities with Contact Center Manager
• Daily reporting of main KPI´s, capacity planning, in cooperation with CC Manager preparation of
• Daily monitoring of NPS of CC – and action steps – direct contact with clients, sharing results with the team and CC Manager
• Back up Contact Center Manager in case of absence (daily operation, meetings, projects)
• Attend projects related to CC, in case of necessity attend testing of new systems, processes
• Creating an inspiring team environment with an open minded communication culture
• At least 2 year experience in a similar role in call center industry
• Czech or Slovak fluent, English – communicative
• Consumer focused person
• Excellent communication and written language skills
• General knowledge of processes and IT systems used in Contact Center industry
• Excellent analytical skills, at ease with advanced Excel, able to operate with lots of data and prepare complex reports
• Ability to deal with stressful situations with positive attitude
• Ability to learn fast in an changing environment
• Open minded, collaborative and proactive approach
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.