Consumer & Customer Care Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The Consumer & Customer Care Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with ISPs on behalf of Electrolux by taking personal and complete responsibility for ensuring that through our cooperation, our consumers needs are met. Serving as an external brand ambassador to consumers in Poland, this role must convey professional expertise in our products, brands, and services.
Your main tasks:
- Leads Service Operations division, supporting strategy, providing direction, monitoring division performance, and formulating and implementing action plans.
- Leads large scale programs, processes or projects that improve optimization, create capacity and improve overall consumer experience
- Leads the execution of current performance results within the Service Operations organization while contributing efforts to enhance the consumer experience
- Collaborates with cross functional areas to ensure integration around the execution of initiatives connected to the Service Operations
- Evaluates, identifies, and executes opportunities to drive and deliver effortless consumer service experiences through reviews of standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for IW & Ikea budgeting.
- Provide weekly, and monthly performance metrics to ESP/ISP and track performance.
- Influences team regarding innovative ideas and approaches and builds relationships to enhance the implementation of processes.
- Assists with change management and integration of various work streams within the organization.
- Collaborates and builds strong partnerships with ESP/ISP to ensure integration around the launch of new initiatives to ensure most effective processes.
- Answers complex inquiries requiring interpretation of policies procedures, legal rules, regulations, and corporate direction.
- Implements programs, policies and procedures and communicates objectives to management, appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and critiques projects, ensuring consumer satisfaction and excellence in service delivery.
- Promotes an environment of inclusion and Teamship.
- College Degree preferred or applicable work experience.
- 5 years overall business experience.
- Leadership skills to define strategy and influence stakeholders to gain alignment toward desired expectations / benefits.
- Proactive and an effective consensus builder among stakeholders/interested parties.
- Ability to analyze data in an objective manner supporting fact-based decision making.
- Ability to work within a leadership team developing joint accountability for delivery.
- Business knowledge, leadership and management skills required, along with experience and expert ability.
- Effectively leads and collaborate across boundaries to implement decisions and/or initiatives in an integrated manner.
- Possesses advanced working knowledge of processes, policies, and procedures relevant to service operations.
- Fluent English oral/written communication skills.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.#LI-BP1