Consumer Experience Digital Solutions Director
This is a senior digital technologist position with expert-level knowledge of digital content and commerce solutions, DevOps technology, and cloud computing technologies. It is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for driving the solution design, architecture and delivery across mobile, web, social, data-driven marketing and marketing automation solutions, in order to build deep, profitable relationships with consumers.
• Establish and implement digital solutions capable of meeting a continuously changing industry and market environment to support Electrolux’s 360 Consumer transformation
• Deliver application architectures and solutions, for consumer web and mobile, covering Digital Asset Management, Content Management System, CRM, data-driven marketing solutions that give consumers a great experience in our pre-sales, at-sales and after-sales journeys, in considerating, evaluating, choosing and using our product and services
• Support new business development opportunities with emphasis on experience delivery platforms including SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, C4C and other Hybris solutions suites.
• Drive implementation with external vendors on chosen digital platforms and technology solutions, integrated with Electrolux infrastructure and back-end solutions
• Drive stakeholders awareness, excitement and buy-in on digital marketing technology adoption
• Effectively align mid and senior executive stakeholders on major project execution through working and steering committees
• Define integrations between the Marketing Cloud Products.
• Translate business requirements into system level design and detailed technical architecture documents.
• Technical leadership skills in driving architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices.
• Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards and collaborations
• Contribute to internal Continuous Improvement initiatives.
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
Required Profile (Experience on the job, Career experiences, Overall experiences):
• Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree preferred.
• At least 5 years experience in strategy and solution architecture for enterprise web content and digital experience management platforms.
• At least 4 years experience implementing SAP Hybris or equivalent solutions
• Knowledge in integrating search technologies and web analytics.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Agile SCRUM development.
• Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices
• Strong communication and influencing skills to drive alignment amongst markets and stakeholders at senior levels.
• Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), paid display, event bus, audience selection and tag management.
• Prior experience developing or working with Cloud-based technologies such as MS Azure is highly desired.
• Deep understanding of and thought leadership around the marketing technology and ad-tech landscape and players
• Hands on experience with leading marketing cloud platforms and leading point solutions skewing towards data activation and campaign activation
• Experience that includes managing 1st and 3rd party data and use of customer data platforms, DMP’s, A/B testing, cross channel campaign management, and decision engines
• Experience in leading evaluations and vendor selection, including writing business requirements
• General understanding of ad-tech, including integration with DSP’s and bidding engines
• Experience with marketing measurement tools focused on attribution and performance management
• Data-driven thinker and problem solver
• Comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders
• Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of marketing technology and digital marketing topics across various verticals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
• Professional attitude and service orientation; team player