Consumer Experience Fabric and Dish Care Laboratories Manager
Make ideas to must have, globally.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia, our site nearby Pordenone city. Porcia is the biggest Electrolux site in Italy, dedicated to our Product Line Care, and the main Global R&D site for the development of Washing Machine, Dish Washer and Tumble Dryer, worldwide.
The Consumer Experience Fabric and Dish Care Laboratories Manager drives teams operationally and functionally involved in the development of washing machines, tumble dryers and dishwashers worldwide.
The responsibility and accountability include prototyping in Model Shop, system validation of functionality and connectivity, verification of reliability in Validation Laboratory and component-product approval in Compliance Laboratory according to internal procedures and applicable regulations and standards.
The Manager will lead the committed activities and projects according to Generation plans having in mind resource efficiency, time to market and quality of design developing and maintaining up to date, internal testing procedures with innovative approach and continuous improvement spirit.
As CX Fabric and Dish Care Laboratories Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Leading and planning activities of the assigned team including real time issue management and re-loop in connection with PMO;
• Providing support to delivering regional and global projects targets.
• Developing technology roadmap focused on the evolution path of internal processes to improve time to market efficiency supporting facilities, equipment, and tools upgrades to enhance lab testing capabilities.
• Promoting the creation of new testing procedures according to the evolution of processes and products.
You will also be the main guidance when it comes to:
• Define and guarantee labs test capability keeping a close collaboration with Program Management Office planning and settling resources and equipment allocation to execute test plan.
• Generate improvement and innovation proposals.
• Guide test manual and internal laboratory documentation updates taking into consideration the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 when relevant.
• Define and actively support the personal growth of team members.
• Create collaboration paths with Universities, test institutes and organizations that may boost innovation.
• Build an internal network with regional laboratories and an external one with recognized laboratories for test activities, measurement and calibration assuring alignment on test methodologies across different regions.
• Manage facilities, laboratory equipment and data acquisition in order to improve lab capabilities and real data analysis.
• Electrical or Electronic / Mechanical / Aeronautical / master’s degree with at least 5 years of experience on similar position.
• International experience in leading groups and/or in managing big projects
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and results evaluation.
• Knowledge on white goods mainly on washing, cleaning and drying technologies is preferred
• Open minded and able to work within a matrix organization with different stakeholders
• Excellent spoken and written English language.
“We are part of the global Consumer Experience organisation this means we embrace challenges with passion, curiosity and in a great atmosphere in our one global team. Are you curious about what our next goal is? It’s building the dishwasher that will reach the top rate within Consumer Stars Rating! If you’re an ambitious manager or a technical leader, the role will be a perfect match for you.“
Find out more on: