Consumer Experience Insight Business Partner
Make a Difference with Actionable Insights
Consumer Experience Insight Business Partner
At Electrolux we want to Shape Living for the Better. That’s why we are focused on delivering best-in-class consumer experiences at each touchpoint.
This is where you come into the picture!
Within Electrolux Business Area Europe we are looking for an analytical and curious insight professional who will develop, execute and drive Brand and marketing communication INSIGHTS in Europe across the key moments in the consumer journey. You will join a multitalented team that is passionate about delivering actionable insights that make a difference to the business and improve the branded consumer experience.
To be successful, you need to be extroverted and thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment as this is a cross-functional, international role with close interactions with both local and central teams in the European BA. You will bring insights and learnings to larger internal audiences to support the brand and communication development and elevate our consumer understanding.
This is a full-time role based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof! To make the most out of the role, some travelling is required within Europe.
Your everyday challenge
• Brand and marketing communication Insight Thought Leadership: Take an active role in transforming our business into a consumer centric organisation where decisions are driven by high quality, well packaged and understandable data. Act as the thought leader within the area of brand/communication insights and consumer behaviour, supporting the business in Europe. You will be the subject matter expert in all research ‘past, present and future’ within Electrolux.
• Establish, align and manage Brand and communication Insight Learning Plan: Taking into consideration the company’s and its brands strategic plans and stakeholder business goals, you will define the learning- and insight needs for an insight and data driven marketing communication plan in close collaboration with BA Europe Marketing and Trade Marketing.
• Lead and Execute projects according to learning plans with maintained timeline, budget and action ability.
• Promote and show the value of a Consumer Focused, Insight Driven way of working: Educate, engage and excite the organisation centrally and locally in why brands and target audiences matter and the power of efficient communication. Help the organisation generate and translate insights into actions that improve their business.
Who you are
• Open – You approach any tasks with an open and curious mind set – You are able to handle multiple perspectives and realise, that there is hardly ever just one, correct answer to a specific question. You are a good observer and able to listen to the needs of the organisation and translate those into actionable learning plans.
• Proactive – You proactively ask questions and seek new, relevant information internally and externally to build our understanding of shopper and consumer behaviour.
• Analytical and data driven – You have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking that enable you to see the bigger picture without losing track of relevant details. You find it easy to connect the dots between different sources of insight and can translate a complex business problem into a research plan, project and story.
• Team player – You are a humble team player, that understands the value of adding multiple perspectives and data-sources to any given business issue.
• Credible and influential. You possess strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with diverse sets of stakeholders.
• Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity.
• Preferred Degree in Marketing, Business, Social sciences or related.
• Preferred 5+ years of experience in market research.
• Strong knowledge about quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and interest in exploring new, emerging research technologies, tools and methodologies.
• Experience in working within international and multicultural teams in a matrix environment.
Contact person: Zhaoyuan(Asuka) Wu