Consumer Experience Insights Director, Europe
Drive consumer insights strategies to inspire millions of people to enjoy a better life at home
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones. That is why we have the goal of becoming a world-class consumer marketing company and we are focused on delivering outstanding consumer experiences with activation of the defined 360 consumer touchpoints. This is where you come into picture!
For the Business Area Europe, we are after a passionate and engaged leader to join our European Marketing team as Consumer Experience Insights Director.
In this role you will lead and oversee the prioritization, planning, design, and execution of the European CX Insight and BMI activities. You will actively contribute to strategy development at the corporate, Business Area Europe and individual business unit levels and collaborate with stakeholders to integrate consumer and market insights into key decisions and planning processes.
Times are really exciting at Electrolux! Our ambition is to become a consumer centric leader in our industry and we expect you to be the driving force on the journey. You will lead the cultural shift towards a consumer and insight / data driven organization; business-, brand-, marketing- and product decisions and development starts with a deep understanding of consumer needs and pain points enabling the organization to transform insights into actionable and profitable business recommendations.
You will lead a dynamic, driven and multicultural team of approx. 10 highly specialized consumer insights and BMI experts spanning across managers, PMs and specialists; you will have daily interaction with the Global Consumer Insights and Global Consumer Experience functions, and work in close collaboration with several European functions and the larger Marketing team. You will be part of the European Marketing Leadership Team and will report to the SVP Marketing Business Area Europe.
The role is based in our global headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and you will be travelling across Europe for approx. 20% of the time.
Key areas of responsibility
• Lead culture change towards a passion for a human centric & CX insight-driven mindset by creating an environment and culture that is curious, proactive and consumer and market first; as well as more data-based decision-making with respect to product and marketing investment.
• Drive alignment by establishing CX Insights role in the organization and aligning the function to business needs; developing goals and processes to establish and maintain alignment to key business priorities and Sector strategy.
• Continuously develop research skills and insight generation, converting research/insights into compelling and actionable business recommendations which inform and influence the direction of strategic decisions, leading to new business opportunities.
• Lead and oversee the prioritization, planning, design, and execution of strategic and operational CX Insights activities (tools and processes) across the areas of Strategy, Brand and Communication, in-market-tracking and performance, and Product/Service Development.
• Lead development and follow up of CX KPIs and marketing dashboard across all areas of “in Mind”, “In Reach”, “In Demand” to ensure an ongoing understanding of improved consumer experience and business success. Collaborate with Global CX function to establish company-wide ROI measurements.
• Lead the implementation of a consumer insight driven marketing (360) and Brand development process with clear KPIs.
• Development and design of primary and secondary consumer research (including tracking studies such as Brand Health, NPS, CES/CSAT), with an Agile, Lean and “willing to learn” mindset.
• Lead the implementation and integration of platform tools for data collection & analytics (Qualtrics, Clarabridge, etc.) in close collaboration with IT and Global Data science.
• Overall Resource Management for CX Insights and BMI: optimization of resources, budget, overall project planning and workflow, vendor management, training and development of skills required, collaboration and integration with other key functions.
Who you are
Collaborative leader. You are comfortable working within a matrix environment that is highly dependent on effective cross-functional collaboration
Credible and influential. You possess strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with diverse sets of stakeholders
Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity
Consumer driven. You understand well the consumer journey and you are always on the scout of how to deliver outstanding consumer experiences
Engaging motivator. It is natural for you to motivate, challenge and lead the progressive development of people
Data-driven. You know the power data gives you and you have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions
• University degree in business and/or management
• 12-15 years of strategic and operational experience from Consumer Insight/Market research roles, working across major areas of CI related business (Strategy, Communications, Brand, and Product), preferably with experience across local/ regional/global roles
• International experience within client and agency side preferably in multi-national organizations, across diverse industries (not only FMCG)
• Experience of leading large (10+) multi-country projects
• Strong project management capabilities including conceptualization, driving alignment, resource planning, managing budgets, deadline and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
Contact person: Ana Timofei