Consumer Focus Specialist (m/w/d)
Create stories that go beyond kitchen appliances and into people’s hearts.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Location & contract:
Temporary contract – 2 years
Your main tasks:
• Ensure testing of key performance and cooking functionality from a consumer perspective. Provide usability improvement and proposals. Input of consumer needs into the projects.
• Implement and provide methodologies and tools throughout the development process to ensure state-of-the-art procedures in the field.
• Plan and conduct consumer use tests in collaboration with stakeholders, from concept development to release on market. Provide evaluation and follow up activities.
• Create and monitor usability requirements and evaluation process to use in product development projects across products, brands & regions. Provide recommendation by analyzing rational and emotional user requirements. Communicate results based on structured analysis.
• Build relationships and appropriately influence relevant internal & external stakeholders. Provide advice & consultation to all relevant stakeholders.
• Testing and analysis of Consumer Institute relevant criteria. Provide recommendations with focus on consumer test ratings. Align and apply Consumer Institute testing and evaluation methodologies.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Usability Engineering, Industrial Design, UX Design, Business Psychology
• Fluent Germany and English speaking and writing
• Knowledge of testing methodologies (DOE, statistical methodologies, CFD).
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
What to learn more about what drives us? Watch this video about how at Electrolux we reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xELrrVk19tw
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.