Consumer Insight Business Partner
Consumer Insight Business Partner
At Electrolux we want to Shape Living for the Better. That’s why we are focused on delivering best-in-class consumer experiences at each touchpoint. This is where you come into the picture!
Within Electrolux BA Europe we are looking for an analytical and curious
insight professional who will develop, execute and drive ownership Insights in
Europe across the key moments in the ownership journey. You
will join a multitalented team that is passionate about delivering actionable
insights that make a difference to the business and improve the ownership
experience with our products and services.
To be successful, you need to be extroverted and thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment as this is a cross-functional, international role with close interactions with both local and central teams in the European BA. You will bring insights and learnings to larger internal audiences to support both the understanding of our current ownership experience as well as mapping out and identifying new areas to explore within ownership.
This is a full-time role based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof! To make the most out of the role, some travelling is required within Europe.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Ownership Insight Thought Leadership: Take an active role in transforming our business into a data-driven organisation where decisions are made using high quality, relevant and actionable data. Act as the thought leader within the area of ownership and loyalty insight and consumer behaviour, supporting the business in Europe. You will be the subject matter expert in all research ‘past, present and future’ within Electrolux.
- Establish, align and manage the Ownership Insight Learning Plan: Taking into consideration the company’s and its brands strategic plans and stakeholder business goals, you will define the learning- and insight needs in close collaboration with BA Europe Consumer Services and ‘Peace of Mind’ experiences.
- Lead, develop and Execute projects according to learning plans with maintained timeline, budget and actionability.
- Manage and evolve the European NPS-program, helping the stakeholders make the most of our data - aligning the targets, analyzing drivers, ensuring the quality of tools and reports are maintained as you take the lead on bringing the program to the next level.
- Step change OS Insights Establish strong insights across operational-, experience- and other sources of data in order to broaden our understanding of how the consumer behaviour and the experience we offer contributes to business growth and where to place our bets in the longer term.
- Promote and show the value of a Consumer focused, insight driven way of working: Educate, engage and excite the organisation centrally and locally by showcasing ways we listen to and act on the Voice of the Consumer. Help the organisation generate and translate insights into actions that improve their business.
Who you are:
Open – You approach any tasks with an open and curious mind set – You are able to handle multiple perspectives and realise, that there is hardly ever just one, correct answer to a specific question. You are a good observer and able to listen to the needs of the organisation and translate those into actionable learning plans.
Proactive – You proactively ask questions and seek new, relevant information internally and externally to build our understanding of shopper and consumer behaviour.
Analytical and data driven – You have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking that enable you to see the bigger picture without losing track of relevant details. You find it easy to connect the dots between different sources of insight and can translate a complex business problem into a research plan, project and story.
Team player – You are a humble team player, that understands the value of adding multiple perspectives and data-sources to any given business issue.
Credible and influential. You possess strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with diverse sets of stakeholders.
Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity.
• Preferred Degree in Marketing, Business, Social sciences or related
• Preferred 4+ years of experience in CRM, Customer Service Management or Market research
• Strong knowledge about quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and interest in exploring new, emerging research technologies, tools and methodologies.
• Experience in working within international and multicultural teams in a matrix environment.
Contact person: Asuka Wu