Consumer & Product Education Training Specialist
The Training Specialist, Consumer & Product Education must be a subject matter expert on our consumer, products and brands including Frigidaire, Electrolux and Vintec. This individual is responsible for enhancing the consumer and product knowledge of our internal and external sales organization, via the development of training materials and coordinating, and conducting training interactions and events. For their designated sales channel(s) the Training Specialist, Consumer & Product Education will be responsible for planning and implementing training programs, events, workshops, and interactions across in-person, digital and virtual platforms to elevate the understanding of the consumer of our products, why their needs are important, what technologies we are designing into our products to create better experiences for them every day and how our sales teams can use this knowledge to ultimately drive increased market share of our products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Owns consumer and product education relationship with designated sales channel
- Supports the efforts of the team for developing consumer and product education training material with cross-functional input for content from consumer insights, brand and product marketing, customer marketing, product development, and commercialization teams.
- Coordinates, manages, executes, attends, and presents material at events for designated channel.
- Manage multiple complex projects concurrently, including review and refinement of content, communication platforms, project vision, scope, quality, and requirements.
- Work collaboratively with team leadership to define and implement plans for improvement and to drive results and outcomes
- Responsible for managing consumer and product training related projects on a day-to-day basis, through all phases of planning, administration and support, as well as supporting content development and revising as needed for their designated sales channel(s)
- Manage day-to-day tracking of milestones/deliverables/providing risk assessment/quality control/reporting status, etc.
- Work directly with cross functional teams both internal, external and third-party on allocation and coordination of resource and deliverable needs for key initiatives, and deliverables.
- Communicate availability of training programs and material to their designated channel(s).
- Prepare and present report outs to marketing leadership on training program KPIs for their designated sales channel(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline required
- 1 – 3 years of experience in production education, training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and web based applications such as Workfront, and SmartSheet.
- Comprehension of all aspects of content development, and training event production (management, planning, scheduling, logistics, budgeting, etc.)
- Ability to cultivate and impart knowledge in consumer insights, industry trends and competitive landscapes
- Must possess a passion about flawless execution, and keen attention to detail
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including large and small audience public-speaking, virtual/recorded, and web-based.
- Keen ability to work with others in order to achieve a common goal, resolve conflicts and manage cross-functional and external relationships.
- Superior analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently to manage multiple projects at a time, while performing under pressure