Consumer & Product Education Training Specialist
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Consumer & Product Education Training Specialist
must be a subject matter expert on our consumer, products, and brands including
Frigidaire, Electrolux, and Vintec. This individual is responsible for
enhancing the consumer and product knowledge of our internal and external sales
organization, via the development of training materials and coordinating, and
conducting training interactions and events for internal and external partners.
This person will also be responsible for planning and implementing training
programs, events, workshops, and interactions across in-person, digital, and
virtual platforms to elevate the understanding of the consumer of our products,
why their needs are important, and what technologies we are designing into our
products to create better experiences for them every day and how our sales
teams can use this knowledge to ultimately drive increased market share of our
- Owns consumer and product education relationship with internal and external partners.
- Supports the efforts of the team for developing consumer and product education training material with cross-functional input for content from consumer insights, brand and product marketing, customer marketing, product development, and commercialization teams.
- Coordinates, manages, executes, attends, and presents material at events for designated channel.
- Manage multiple complex projects concurrently, including review and refinement of content, communication platforms, project vision, scope, quality, and requirements.
- Work collaboratively with team leadership to define and implement plans for improvement and to drive results and outcomes.
- Responsible for managing consumer and product training related projects on a day-to-day basis, through all phases of planning, administration, and support, as well as supporting content development and revising as needed for their designated sales channel(s).
- Manage day-to-day tracking of milestones/deliverables/providing risk assessment/quality control/reporting status, etc.
- Work directly with cross functional teams both internal, external, and third-party on allocation and coordination of resource and deliverable needs for key initiatives, and deliverables.
- Communicate availability of training programs and material to their designated channel(s).
- Supports the efforts of the team in managing, optimizing, and elevating the Electrolux University LMS.
- Prepare and present report outs to marketing leadership on training program KPIs for their designated sales channel(s)
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline required.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in production education training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and web-based applications such as Workfront, SmartSheet, and LMS platforms.
- Comprehension of all aspects of content development, and training event production (management, planning, scheduling, logistics, budgeting, etc.)
- Ability to cultivate and impart knowledge in consumer insights, industry trends, and competitive landscapes.
- Must possess a passion about flawless execution, and keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including large and small audience public-speaking, virtual/recorded, and web-based.
- Ability to work independently to manage multiple projects at a time, while performing under pressure.