Contact Center Agent - Estonian Speaker
Consumer & Customer Care
Is responsible to create best-in-class brand and product ownership experience for the consumer, both online and via phone/mail/social media contacts.
360 degree simply outstanding consumer experience & sales development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Being single point of contact for consumers across 360 degree consumer journey, i.e. covering contacts regarding pre-sales, sales, webshop, product, marketing/promo campaigns, registration support, repair (warranty and out of warranty), technical support, product usage, complaints handling, potentially chat etc.
• Support customers via different inbound contact channels, i.e. phone, email, social media, chat
• Executing outbound call activities on request, i.e. callbacks to consumers after visit of technicians to verify quality and customer satisfaction of service provided by 3rd party companies
• Creating simply outstanding consumer experience (low effort, delightful and inspiring) for each consumer contact
• Cross/up selling via advice of consumables & accessories, extended warranties, spare parts, finished goods or other Electrolux services during contact with consumer;
• Working & processing of data in Electrolux systems & tools like CTI, Regulus, SAP, KM, others.
• Close cooperation with other departments of Electrolux (e.g. technical support, marketing, ownership solutions, etc.) and service partners
• Active participating during training process; ability to learn/improve constantly;
• Driving KPI and constant quality improvement of Contact Center
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Functional skills & Core Knowledge Areas:
• At least 1 year experience in contact center environment (preferably consumer electronics)
• Strong consumer care competencies (high consumer service problem solving skills, ability to handle stressful situations appropriately and with positive attitude, trouble-shooting)
• Demonstrated cross-selling experience in CC environment
• General knowledge of processes & IT systems used in contact center environment
• Interest in consumer electronics, digital mindset
• Estonian speaking line support: excellent verbal communication and writing skills in Estonian, very good English (minimum B2), very good Russian