Contact Center Platform Lead (Genesys)
Contact Center Platform Lead (Genesys)
You will be part of the Delivery & Technology team within the Consumer & Customer solutions organization within Business Area Europe. The delivery & technology team is responsible for developing and delivering end-to-end technology powered solutions for B2C channels in a highly competitive distributed systems landscape. We are organized in product teams and we truly embrace the people first, autonomous teams and innovation driven culture across our entire organization.
The delivery & technology teams’ mission is to prepare and execute the accelerated rollout of the consumer landscape to 25+ countries in Europe over the next three and a half years. The rollout will provide the Electrolux markets in Europe with agent desktop solutions, Chat Bots, Technician App, advanced consumer analytics platform, upgraded online consumer journey solutions and several other key consumers facing service and sales solutions.
What you will do:
• As a contact center platform lead you will be the platforms (Genesys Pure Cloud & Google Dialogflow) owner of the omni-channel agent desktop solution
• You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artefacts
• You will also deliver high quality code, configurations and documents deliverables during all phases of software development flow
• You will manage and lead Genesys pure cloud & Google Dialogflow engineers (external and in the future also internal)
• Manage the architectural relationship and roadmaps with the platform providers, implementation partners and provide guidance to the development teams
• Collaborate with cross-functional platform and other platform owners to ensure the overall integrity of the entire systems landscape
• Understand industry best practice and engage with platform providers and vendors to align capabilities and influence standard product roadmaps.
• Mentoring and supporting your team and vendor development teams to take shared code responsibility ensuring the development model supports high speed and good quality deliverables with the ability to build faster, build in parallel and release often.
• Demonstrate and infuse modern development practices by following DevOps practices ensuring deployments into production on at least a bi-weekly basis.
Who you are:
• Strong experience as a technical lead or senior developer with 5+ years in Genesys Pure Cloud
• Solid hands on experience with integrations between Genesys pure cloud and Conversational AI platform (Preferably on Google Dialog Flow)
• Experience with managing Genesys pure cloud platform from performance optimization, troubleshooting and cross-platform maintanence perspective
• Experienced in integrating Genesys Cloud with CRM applications (like SAP C4C, etc)
• Experience with building CI/CD pipelines and test automation of Genesys and AI/ML use cases
• Experience with other computer telephony integrations and conversational design platforms
• Strong experience with exposing native platform capabilities to external platforms and vice-versa through API, Micro-services and SDK integrations
• Good understanding of voice and speech recognition technologies and practices
• Exposure to natural language understanding, NLP and AI/ML technologies
• Exposure to working in a highly integrated Omni-channel (Webshop, IoT, Mobile Apps) CRM experience
• Experience with SAP Contact Center (SAP BCM) CTI is an advantage
• Knowledge of Networking & Telecommunications for CTI integrations would be an advantage.
- Understanding of IP Networking & protocols TCP/IP, UDP, VLAN, etc.
- Understanding of SIP, RTP & ISDN.
- Infrastructure: LAN, WAN, WLAN.
• Business process understanding within Contact center sales and service flows
• Preferred previous experience within a consumer-focused company (B2C or D2C)
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.
Contact person: Maria Redin