Contact Center Sales Agent
Consumer & Customer Care
Electrolux Major Appliances located in Assago (MI) is Electrolux’s largest business sector. With 24,800 people and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.
We are looking for a Contact Center Sales Agent who is oriented to sales services through the channels of multi-channel relational processes included in the customer journey (inbound / outbound calls or emails).
His/her primary objective will be the management of the potential customers to accompany and guide them in the purchasing process, thus generating economic sales transactions.
A typical day at work
• To manage inbound and outbound phone calls from consumers who require repair;
• To sale our service or Repair & Protect Assistance service;
• To record the successful sale and initiate payment procedure;
• To send the repair order to the Electrolux Service Center;
• To register the successful sale and initiate payment procedure;
• To manage (direct solution or escalation) the problems raised by the consumer ensuring excellent Consumer experience.
• Agile: you are capable to deliver under pressure and with tight deadlines and to set priorities;
• Positive attitude: you have a positive behavior at work and within the company.
• Goal and Sales Oriented: you achieve good results in the tasks that they have been given;
• Good Communicator: You are an empathic person with communicative and relational skills. You are able to build strong relationships with both colleagues and clients.
• Team player: you have good communication and capability to interact with all functions in the development and outside; and ability to maintain confidentiality in relation to the Customer's service data;
• Self-going and reliable: you anticipate needs and provide potentials solutions. You ask and you listen;
Education & Skills
• Minimum 6 months of experience in similar roles, ideally in a multinational environment;
• Bachelors degree;
• Fluent English is mandatory;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Good analytical capabilities;
• Knowledge of sales techniques;
• Focus on continuous improvement.