Contact Center Supervisor
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will manage and control the inbound and outbound operation of the contact center, as well as the service tracking process, ensuring the best consumer experience for Nola Cluster countries (Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean).
- Manage and support the Contact Center inbound operation, monitoring call queues in real time through the Call administration system.
- Work, control, and provide support to the contact center provider through our hybrid model (digital and physical structure provided by the contact center supplier).
- Provide second level support to resolve complains and requirements from Customers.
- Control audit and quality procedures to evaluate agents and improve CX.
- Develop strategies and actions to control and improve the contact center performance (Service levels, response rate, net promotes score).
- Ensure a regular training program to ensure quality of communication, keep updated the contact center staff on new products and CX tools.
- Develop actions and tools to improve the service visit avoidance.
- Perform regular surveys to measure service levels and fraud avoidance.
- Manage and follow up on the technological updates.
- Lead and supervise the D2C 360 consumer experience (Pre and post-sales support) aligning communication with involved areas (Sales, Marketing, pricing, Consumer care, Logistics).
- Lead the tracking agents’ team to resolve service issues.
- Supervise the aging of open services to improve the service cycle time and control RMAs in alignment with the field service team.
- Align information and strategies with the regional Contact Center team from Brazil.
- Present managerial and operational reports related to contact center performance and service aging.
- Lead and develop contact center sales programs.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You want to know everything about everything.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realizing them with a customer first mind-set.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Fluent Spanish, English Preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of Contact center procedures and techniques.
- Business administration degree (Or related career)
- 5 years in experience in Contact center and CX management.