Contact Centre Manager CEE East
Consumer & Customer Care
HELP MAKE OUR CONSUMERS
HAPPY TODAY AND THEIR EXPERIENCES BETTER TOMORROW.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Contact Center Manager to join our Ownership Sales and Services team in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective of the role is to shift towards a consumer centric approach, reshaping the way we engage, interact and create value for our consumers.
- Provide business and people leadership to in-house Contact Center of 20 operators, Contact Center Trainer and 2 Team Leaders;
- Drive initiatives to create simply outstanding consumer experience through Contact Center;
- Develop Contact Center as revenue creator both for consumers and Electrolux (cross/up selling of goods and services, etc.);
- Manage costs of Contact Center;
- Drive training processes for the team;
- Improve monitoring procedures and KPIs;
- Roll out new tools, continuously improve ways of working.
- Higher education;
- Working experience within Contact Centers, including 2-4 years of managerial experience;
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems (SAP would be an advantage);
- High level of energy, responsibility and initiative approach to work;
- Required languages: fluent Russian, fluent English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/