Contact Centre Manager, East Asia
Consumer & Customer Care
The mission of the Contact Center Manager MA EA is to define the Contact Center framework to enable and create best in class brand and product ownership experience for the consumers, both via phone/mail contact and online, at competitive cost levels.
The Contact Center Manager will be measured on the following Key Performance Indicators:
- Consumer Effort Score
- Call Answer Rate
- Consumer Solved Problems
- Registration rate
- Response rate within x
- Average Handling Time
- Average Revenue per agent
- Agent turnover
The position is part of Ownership Solutions East Asia and it is a Central Region role.
This position will report to the Ownership Solutions Director Major Appliances EA, Country Contact Center Managers will Functionally report to this position.
• To determine EA Contact Center operational strategies by conducting consumer and needs assessments, performance reviews and costs/benefits analyses.
• Functional lead of consumer service contact centers in EA region
• Initiate and follow through on action plans per country. Focus on organization, process & tools, capability development and governance model
• Establish and improve monitoring procedures and KPI Dashboards
• Standardize and harmonize the ways of working across all countries, in line with the overall strategy and framework
• Update and maintain current tools, evaluates and implements necessary new technologies and processes across the region
• Define business requirements for new Contact Center IT tools
• Support the development of training material, and implementation of training programs
• Setup and drive continuous improvement projects within all Contact Centers
• Issue News Letters across the organization
• Project management and coordination with the continuous improvement team.
• Develop and implement Region wide programs to improve after-sales service and consumer experience in the contact center.
• Business / result oriented
• Team player
• Strong leadership skills (also remote)
• Strong influencing skills
• Change Management Skills
• IT skills / MS Office
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Problem solving skills
• Demonstrated consumer insight/understanding
• Innovative Mindset
• Drive for accurate execution
• Willing to travel
• Service minded, flexible, action oriented
• Takes great individual responsibility
• Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
Education : University Degree in Business Administration, Management or equivalent, MBA preferred
Preferred Career Experience :
• From 7 to 10 years of experience in contact centers management (both operationally and strategically)
• Has training experience and skills