Contact Centre Sales Agent
Consumer & Customer Care
Luton, United Kingdom
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for skilled Consumer Service professionals who will support the delivery of a successful Aftermarket Team.
The Aftermarket Sales Team will be the first point of contact when a consumer is in need of support or requires a repair beyond their manufacturer’s warranty. A domestic appliance developing a fault can be frustrating and a source of concern for our consumers, You will need to be able to demonstrate empathy in these situations and offer the consumer a solutions that best fits their needs, giving them fair and balanced advice while taking the opportunity to explore products and solutions that will enhance their ownership experience.
This is an exciting time for Electrolux Group as we are transform our aftermarket business with the launch of an exciting new Ownership Solutions Contact Centre.
We are making significant investments into the consumer experience, developing new products and solutions that will support consumers in their time of need.
• Handling inbound/outbound sales enquires for consumers in need of support or repair, adapting your approach to varying consumer needs.
• Utilizing the available products and services to find a solution for the consumer that best fits their needs.
• Accurately record consumer data, ensuring compliance when selling regulated services such as insurance products and to ensure field teams can deliver service excellence.
• Work as a part of a team to deliver an exceptional service and achieve key performance targets.
• Experience working within a sales and service environment essential
• Experience working within a contact centre preferable
• Experience working with FCA regulated products preferable
• Experience working with live chat and social media platforms desirable
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required:
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A passion to deliver a first-class consumer experience
• Seek out opportunities to upsell through service
• Be enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
• Self-Motivated in both your daily activities and in self-development
• Enjoy working as a part of a team
• Ability to work remotely when required
Key Performance indicators:
• Call handling KPI’s such as availability and handling times
• Call quality KPI’s Behaviour, process and compliance
• Sales through Service conversion.
Energy: Deliver results, Ambition and Drive
Openness: Consumer & Customer Focus, Cross Collaboration & Networking
Growth: Innovation & Curiosity
Agility: Adaptability, Judgement & Decision Making, Acumen
• Fluent English
• Great development opportunities
• Monthly performance related incentive scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday (Pro-rata), plus Bank Holidays
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Life Assurance
• Subsidised canteen- when on site
• Staff discount on appliances
• Currently all staff is working safely from home