Contact Centre Trainer
Consumer & Customer Care
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s
daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in
delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a CONTACT CENTER TRAINER to join our team in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective of the role is to implement a training plan with the aim of improving the quality of customer service at the hotline and in the contact center, as well as writing scripts and training materials. The position involves deep immersion in the company's processes and requires the skills of continuous support of the contact center employees, customer service teams, complainer job specialists (including working out the negative, removing emotional stress, basic skills of selling goods and services over the phone, working with objections, cross-selling etc).
A TYPICAL DAY
- Creation and implementation of a plan for training contact center agents.
- Constant analysis of consumer requests (listening to calls) and preparing materials and topics for training based on it.
- Conducting trainings, master classes, post-trainings support.
- Formation of statistics and reports on the dynamics of the learning process, monitoring results.
- Development of training materials, courses, online content.
- Development of the e-learning system and knowledge base in close cooperation with the local team of product trainers, technical trainers and the European team, participation in the development of the annual training calendar.
- Conducting internal soft skills training for company employees (various departments).
Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Agile. You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Problem solver. You see challenge as opportunity.
Creative. You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Higher education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a trainer or coach, specialized at collaboration with end consumer.
- Knowledge of MS Office and online tools.
- Excellent skills in public speaking and working with the audience.
- Training skills.
- Basic marketing and sales knowledge.
Required languages: native Russian, upper-intermediate English.