Contact Centre Trainer
Consumer & Customer Care
Moscow, Russian Federation – temporary
Bring your energy, experience and skills around consumer service to shape living for the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that
diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you
share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux
and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Contact Center Trainer to join our team in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective of the role is to implement a training plan with the aim of improving the quality of consumer service at the hotline and in the contact center, as well as writing scripts and training materials.
Your main tasks:
- Creation and implementation of a plan for training contact center agents.
- Constant analysis of consumer requests (listening to calls) and preparing materials and topics for training based on it.
- Conducting trainings, master classes, post-trainings support.
- Formation of statistics and reports on the dynamics of the learning process, monitoring results.
- Development of training materials, courses, online content.
- Development of the e-learning system and knowledge base in close cooperation with the local team of product trainers, technical trainers and the European team, participation in the development of the annual training calendar.
- Conducting internal soft skills training for company employees (various departments).
- Higher education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a trainer or coach, specialized at collaboration with end consumer.
- Knowledge of MS Office and online tools.
- Excellent skills in conducting trainings, public speaking, and working with the audience.
- Required languages: fluent Russian, upper-intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/