Content Delivery Specialist
The Content Delivery Specialist is responsible for delivering assets data, and content to consumer sites.
Drives content integrations, delivery and execution of content roadmap to enhance the Frigidaire and Electrolux consumer experience. Individual will be focused on driving automation of assigned daily operations, working both independently and collaboratively among other subject matter experts. Ideal candidate should be excited about emerging technology and connecting dots to bring out consumer-facing content and copy from data sources. Ideal candidate will be focused on eliminating manual processes to deliver content to the customer and consumer and will work with the Digital Content team to identify similarities and appropriateness as a part of the overall content strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the delivery, testing, and troubleshooting of content solutions
- Work with technology partners to recommend the development of technical content design deliverables, ensure project needs are delivered to the agency to cover tasks within scope
- Ensure requirements and changes are communicated to affected team members
- Communicate with responsible product line managers on business use cases with an on-going focus on reusability and scalability of content and assets
- Ensure the project team follows QA (quality assurance) processes and closes cases
- Facilitate appropriate communications across stakeholders for optimal delivery, leveraging existing processes
- Act as an escalation point for issues affecting the delivery team (e.g. development), including change control
- Responsible for assessment and reporting of financial impact of development, including tracking effort against deliverables
- Recommend updates to best align to the needs of the business
- Oversee intake process, ensuring the development team can deliver on intake requirements and estimations are reviewed and approved
- Identify development related project dependencies to ensure content is delivered and identifies risks OR ensures mitigation/contingency plans are in place for identified risks.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance of sourced information, which includes PIM data
- Ensure integrity of new process workflows and transfer knowledge to sustain operations teams
- Ensure delivery of other duties as assigned
- Act as a consultant to ensure data integrity and make recommendations on content classification
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 4+ years in a related field
- PIM, EPiServer, Workfront, Photoshop, HTML experience a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; specifically the ability to write and speak clearly, concisely, and accurately
- Advanced knowledge of external competition, industry and/or market trends.
- Natural affinity for providing operational team direction and can collaborate effectively with others to establish and execute on common goals.
- Analytical approach; strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Ability to think critically and develop high-quality project deliverables and ensure content formats, delivery method, and overall solution meets requirements
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Industry knowledge, or equivalent desirable