Content Development Team Leader
Consumer & Customer Care
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Our organization has been established to deliver outstanding solutions and services to the customers: focused on product documentation, based on the legal and market driven requirements but also responding to our consumers’ expectations.
The team in Krakow has grown since over a decade and it’s continuously extending its scope and transforming processes to be on time with the latest technology in content creation and distribution.
Such task requires engaged and motivated team, managed not only with efficiency in mind, but also proficiency in communication and collaboration
We are therefore looking for an experienced Team Leader to manage a diverse group of Technical Writers, provide effective guidance to the team and drive seamless cooperation within the department and with other functions across the global organization.
Your main tasks:
• Continued cooperation with the stakeholders (R&D, Product Line) and internal Documentation & Services structures to plan and manage the resources needed for service delivery;
• Recruiting and inducting new Team members;
• Supporting individual Learning & Development process for Team members;
• Carrying out / contributing to periodic processes (performance talks, talent review, salary review);
• Managing the workload distribution, planning the objectives and priorities of the Team;
• Monitoring and acting upon the business performance on a Team and individual level;
• Escalating, when necessary, any team or operational issues with a suggested solution to resolve;
• Planning and overseeing operational expenses;
• Driving cost and efficiency optimizing initiatives;
• Building and maintaining professional relationships with customers and external suppliers;
• Acting as a role model in line with the company’s vision and strategy;
• Knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring colleagues and team members.
• Proven work experience as a Team Leader or supervisor;
• Fluency in English (C1) as a main language of communication;
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
• Knowledge of performance metrics;
• Sense of ownership and strategic decision-making skills;
• Ability to work under strict deadlines and advanced task management skills;
• Understanding of production environment;
• Degree in management or training in team leadership is an asset.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.