Content Development Team Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
Shape the future. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliances company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. Our main priority is to provide outstanding consumer to experience to millions of people. We do this by developing innovative and sustainable home appliances and pushing the boundaries within the cooking experience and the household. At the forefront of our business is our ever-growing effort to provide leading quality purchasing service and great interactions with our brands. This is why we are looking for a Content Development Team Manager who will support us in exceeding the expectations of our consumers time and again.
• Leadership and management of 3 teams, which total around 40 individuals, who make up the Content Development Organization
• Drive the Content Development pillar of the Documentation, Services & Quality Business with a focus on improving consumer experience
• Act as a primary contact for all requests and decisions regarding the Content Development pillar of the business
• Lead the team to deliver outstanding consumer experiences and achieve key performance targets
• Drive effective cross-functional and internal collaboration
Key Performance Indicators:
• Team SLAs/Performance
• Teamship Index
• Transformation score
• Cost/Budget Management
• Over 5 years experience in managing a large successful team
• Fluent English
• Experience working with multiple internal & external stakeholders
• Experience in transformation initiatives
• Budget and cost management as well as optimization experience
• Leader – strong business who can influence change
• Organized – set priorities and pace towards goal achievement
• Communicator – express with confidence and professionalism
• Proactive – focus on solutions and seek to improve continuously
• Deliver results
• Ambition & drive
• Consumer focus
• Cross collaboration & networking
• Learning ability
• A dynamic position with competitive pay
• Good fringe benefits within the company
• Employee discount on appliances, part accessories
• A job at the international market leader with excellent reputation
• A Scandinavian corporate culture focused on sustainability
• Electrolux provides an extensive range of training courses and opportunities for you to upskill according to your career plan
• A department which is open to new initiatives towards continuous, focusing on optimization and digitalization
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com