Stockholm, Sweden – Permanent
Create content that excites and delights.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Standing out from the clutter and being creative with content is no simple task, however it is the result of strategic creativity and precise planning. We are looking for a Content Producer to manage the production of rich media content such as videos, images and animations.
The Content production team is spread over Europe, with the core of the team based in Stockholm. Its main responsibility is to create all images, videos and copy for Electrolux Business Area Europe. Together with the team, you will create engaging content around our products and services. You will work in close collaboration with the Category Marketing teams, the Brand teams, the Marketing Activation teams, as well as Trade Marketing teams.
Your main tasks:
• Manage the production of rich media assets (videos, images, animations and related CG content)
• Communication with and retrieval of input data from multiple stakeholders within the Electrolux organization
• Briefing agencies and inhouse producers on the productions
• Planning and organising production schedules between internal stakeholders and agencies.
• Overseeing, facilitating and reporting on production of multiple parallel projects
• Ensuring consistency in created rich media assets, following style defined in guideline documents
• Bachelor's or higher degree in Management, Communications, Marketing or a related field and/or three (3) years of related experience required, such as production management, supervisory experience and managing production schedules and budgets, OR an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing in English Advanced C1 or Expert C2
• Experience from account management in an agency
• Experience from managing productions including CG (computer generated) visuals
• Understanding of digital production techniques with ability to learn quickly.
• Experience from working with inhouse teams is particularly valuable
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work with multiple stakeholders
This position is ideal with someone looking to bring to live creative initiatives with enough freedom in production, while at the same time managing different projects within a diverse team and stakeholder
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Contact person: Lauren Munoz#LI-LM1