Continuous Improvement Leader: Mexico Operations
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
Continuous Improvement at Electrolux is one of our top strategic drivers to deliver outstanding and continuously improved customer & consumer experiences with a competitive cost structure. The North America Business Area (BA NA) utilizes the Electrolux Manufacturing System program in pursuit of operational and commercial excellence. In our fast-changing environment there are significant opportunities to further apply and enhance use of EMS to deliver outstanding consumer experiences. We are transforming our operational footprint in North America, optimizing production with exciting new technologies. This position will drive the application of lean principles, process, and behaviors to ensure flawless launch of the new facilities. The role will work across facilities with cross-functional teams including Plant Operations, Capex Purchasing, Quality, Global Manufacturing Engineering and Suppliers to ensure that launch, investment, and customer satisfaction objectives are achieved.
- Lead, promote, and facilitate the use of CI / EMS within operational areas so that it becomes a "part of the culture" at the new facilities.
- Support launch initiatives and strategic goal & objective creation to ensure high impact opportunities for lean process are identified.
- Facilitate standard creation to enable high performing teams to achieve superior SQCDP performance.
- Develop, and play a hands-on execution role in the EMS plan, linked to the business plan and strategic priorities with robust sustainable lean processes. Own the execution (impact, timeline and dependencies and sustainability of project results).
- Drive the education & development of CI skills, competencies, and effectiveness among key project stakeholders
- Drive Standardization and continuous improvement of the EMS/ CI principles, tools, and practices.
- Identify automation / digital waste elimination opportunities and implement solutions to realize demonstrable efficiency.
- Increase employee engagement and involvement through simple daily CI methods.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering / IT degree preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Lean experienced required; Certification preferred.
- 5 years of experience leading process improvement in large (1000+ employees) facilities.
- Well versed in modern tools and methodologies of process improvement.