Continuous Improvement Leader – Transactional Excellence (Ownership Solutions)
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will be responsible for developing best-in-class processes that drive customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and efficient and predictable ways of working. This individual will represent the CI function for the SAP Implementation in the Aftermarket business and utilize Electrolux Manufacturing System (EMS) / CI principles, process, and indicators to identify, plan, and support execution of targeted improvement initiatives within transactional processes.
- Map current state and future state end to end processes across the Aftermarket business with the goal of transitioning current business processes to an improved future state within SAP.
- Create and drive plans to achieve future state.
- Deliver tangible productivity results via transactional excellence.
- Lead, promote, and facilitate the implementation of Continuous Improvement so that it becomes a "part of the culture" at Electrolux.
- Partner with customer facing teams and business functions (HR, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Product Management, Engineering, Product Development) to drive cross-functional, complex projects designed to analyze and design sequence of operations and workflows to improve efficiencies.
- Interfacing with other departments to identify improvement opportunities to drive high quality and efficient processes.
- Mobilizing Problem solving teams and supporting groups to streamline processes to drive clear business improvement.
- Facilitate Kaizen events to drive continuous improvements in operations and office areas including effective preparation and follow-up, with a focus on transactional processes
- Share best practices and develop coordinated plans.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering degree preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Lean experience required; certification preferred.
- Experience delivering tangible productivity results via transactional excellence projects.
- 5+ years of experience leading lean / continuous improvement implementations.
- Well versed in modern tools and methodologies of process improvement.
- Facilitated or participated in at least 2 separate week-long Kaizen events while performing proper preparation and follow up.
- 2+ years working with SAP systems in a transactional environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated experience with ensuring effective Change Management development and execution.
- 1+ year Agile experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.