Continuous Improvement Specialist - Ownership Solutions
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will play a key leadership position and be responsible for the implementation of the Electrolux Manufacturing System (EMS) in the Supply Chain networks. You will be in a hand’s-on role and responsible for engaging the site leadership teams to define the lean strategy and tactical execution while driving cultural transformation. You will directly coach all levels of the organization on how to implement lean manufacturing practices and philosophies and serves as the Lean subject matter expert. You will work to develop strong cross-functional partnerships to improve processes and ensure balance of cost, quality, service and people while implementing lean principles. You will also help to provide hands-on root cause analysis and problem solving to focus and direct improvement activities utilizing EMS tools and methods to close business gaps while managing organizational change
- Ensure EMS activities support and drive the key business objectives that are in alignment with the global standards
- Lead the implementation of several improvement projects along with the education and deployment of Lean methodologies, change management, and team facilitation practices
- Provide guidance in best methods for material flow & scheduling based on best practice and utilization of product & process matrix and labor utilization
- Drive permanent changes in culture to ensure continuous improvement in cost, quality, service, people and working capital
- Identify operational gaps and initiate solution support, tracking plant objectives to corporate plan
- Drive objective goal setting and attainment of plant metrics on a consistent basis
- Support High Performance Team deployment and create synergies between HPT and Lean implementation
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- B.S. Degree; Engineering field
- Lean Certification preferred; Sigma Green Belt preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading continuous improvement implementations
- Well versed in modern tools and methodologies of process improvement and project management abilities; experience in leading multiple large improvement projects simultaneously