Responsible for developing and managing the sales forecasting for assigned business categories in partnership with
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- SKU / RDC level Sales Forecast expectations for Contract channel
- Prepares forecast based on input from Sales personnel and systems
- Communicates forecast risks or opportunities to the appropriate stakeholders
- Insures accuracy of inventory and forecasting systems data
- Takes action on inventory issues, including discontinued items, and maintains
keenawareness of inventory at all times
- Collaborate proactively with Finance, Sales, Marketing, Demand Flow and other functional areas to enable excellent connectivity within the organization
- Daily reporting, tracking, and gap analysis – will review daily forecast and demand picture with
- Inventory and fulfillment Manager, identifying gaps in demand to forecast and aligning current demand with production capabilities
- Works in partnership with Inventory Operations to ensure maximum profitability
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years experience in inventory planning, buying or forecasting in
- Advanced Excel skills and
a highproficiency with all Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure with a large degree of independence
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic business environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Preferred applicants should have a verifiable record of high performance and exceptional reliability.
- Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment.
- Selected candidates should
organizedand disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives.
- Applicants should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent.