Contract Direct Specialist
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for order and delivery activities – including any post-delivery issues that impact on-time closing. You will develop and maintain relationships with customers, delivery vendors, and sales team and ensure that sales orders are accurately submitted into and released from the system. With attention to detail you will follow orders over a period of time, addressing issues that arise as required and ensure the order is delivered and installed on schedule communicated by the builder in a variety of methods.
- Respond to customer / delivery vendor / sales team inquires in their entirety via written or verbal communication, based on the preference of the customer / delivery vendor / sales team member
- Strong PC skills to learn a variety of customer scheduling tools to secure and monitor orders
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge base of Electrolux and Frigidaire appliance features and models
- Desire to provide “best in class” customer service
- Able to deliver measurable results through cross functional collaboration to achieve team goals
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 1-2 years in the building industry, logistics, sales, or customer service preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Windows, Excel, Power Point, web based applications