Control Algorithms Developer
ELECTROLUX GLOBAL R&D FABRIC CARE PRESENTS
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our Drying Controls team within the Fabric Care Control Algorithm and CCF area in Global R&D center in Porcia (PN) – Italy – we are looking for a
Control Algorithms Developer
Your key objective will be to develop control algorithms and innovative functionalities in order to improve the performances/efficiency of Fabric and Dish care products (Washing Machines, Dryers, Washer-Dryers and Dishwashers).
Your regular day at work:
• Develop control algorithms and innovative functionalities.
• Develop system models and use the Model Based Design technology to guide and continuously improve the development process of the control algorithms.
• Perform data analysis and processing.
• Contribute in defining the test plans (DoE) and data collection campaigns for the algorithm development and its robustness evaluation.
• Draft the technical documentation describing algorithms functionalities and the standard procedures for the calibration/setup operations.
• Act as a technical reference for the development/testing/implementation of the assigned activity.
Key functional skills:
• Good knowledge in control systems, signal processing and statistics.
• Ability in data analysis and understanding of Machine Learning.
• Good understanding of physics systems and modelling.
• Attitude of developing new control solutions (algorithms) and identifying the more appropriate production format.
• Ability in defining the suitable test plan (virtual and/or physical) for developing and validating algorithm performances.
• Good knowledge of MatLab/Simulink and programming skills.
• Knowledge in Thermodynamics is seen as a plus.
• Understanding of electronic circuits and interfaces with sensors, actuators is seen as a plus.
• Understanding of the 6-Sigma methodology is seen as a plus.
• Proactive. You turn ideas into solutions. You are always one step ahead.
• Team player. You work towards a common goal.
• Good communicator. You build strong relationships across the organization.
• Open minded. You are flexible and think out of the box.
• Passionate about technology. You put creativity and dynamism in what you do.
Preferred education and career experience:
• Master’s degree in Electric/Electronic/Mechatronic/Automation Engineering or similar technical fields
• Fresh graduate or professionals with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Fluent English (Business level)
• Knowledge of Italian is a plus but not mandatory for the role
Want to know more about what we do within the Electrolux Group?
Learn more about Electrolux by watching our videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/electrolux.