Control Algorithms Developer
Develop and innovate algorithms enhancing our products all around the world.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) - Italy within the Washing Controls team, already part of the Fabric & Dish Care Control Algorithm and CCF area setting with many different colleagues from all around the world.
Your key objective will be to develop control algorithms and innovative functionalities in order to improve the performances/efficiency of Fabric and Dish care products (Washing Machines, Dryers, Washer-Dryers and Dishwashers).
• Develop control algorithms and innovative functionalities.
• Develop system models and use the Model Based Design technology to guide and continuously improve the development process of the control algorithms.
• Perform data analysis and processing.
• Contribute in defining the test plans (DoE) and data collection campaigns for the algorithm development and its robustness evaluation.
• Draft the technical documentation describing algorithms functionalities and the standard procedures for the calibration/setup operations.
• Act as a technical reference for the development/testing/implementation of the assigned activity.
• Master’s degree in Electric/Electronic/Mechatronic/Automation Engineering or similar technical fields
• Fresh graduate or professionals with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Good knowledge in dynamics systems, signal processing and statistics.
• Ability in data analysis and understanding of Machine Learning.
• Good understanding of physics systems and modelling.
• Attitude of developing new control solutions (algorithms) and identifying the more appropriate production format.
• Good knowledge of MatLab/Simulink and programming skills.
• Excellent spoken and written English language.
• Knowledge of Italian is a plus but not mandatory for the role
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.