Control System Engineer
- Maintain and troubleshooting control system, PC and Printer.
- Managing a whole life cycle of control system improvement project
- Liaising with various function for new product launching.
- Configuring machine, database to support new product launching.
- Review and create RFQ's with team to assure successful control system and test process for new project and modification.
- Good the control system and test equipment design, specification, acquisition, installation.
- To support machine commissioning relate with control system and test.
- Manage to assure all of control system and test equipment is well maintained in optimal condition to support production include improvement accuracy of test data.
- Coordinate with other departments and supplier to support product development and industrial design for new product to achieve factory KPI.
- Continuous improvement project to achieve factory KPI.
- Play an individual role in project assign and drive the industrialization process.
- Work within budget guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineer or similar.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in the home appliance or similar manufacturing industry.
- Experience in PLC Siemens, PLC Mitsubishi, Computer, Electrical control system, Visual
basic Database control, SCADA, equipment test system, Program bartender
- Project Management.Good knowledge of domestic appliances, particularly refrigerators
- Strong knowledge of PLC System; Control and test System, printer and data base system.
- Good knowledge of PC and industrial network.
- Knowledge of database and SCADA.
- Auto CAD, MS Project and MS Office tools.
- Open communicator. Good written and verbal communication skills in English.Strong in Project Management, Quality and Safety.
- Able to work in Shift.