Control system engineer
- Join a team of engineers in the design, specification, acquisition, installation and commissioning of the control system and new assembly lines.
- Continuous improvement of the factory key processes.
- Play an individual role in the project and drive the Manufacturing process.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Work within budget guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role in a manufacturing environment, the household appliance is preferably.
- Ability to use EMS (Lean) concepts in the development process.
- Skilled in Auto CAD, Electrical design, MS Project & MS Office tools.
- Strong problem solving techniques and ability to conduct root cause analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong in Project management, Electrical design, control system, automation system and PLC
(Mitsubishi, Omron) programing.