Controlling assistant, Budapest
You will be joining the Controlling department of the Small Appliances business unit of Electrolux and will be responsible for providing support in / completing the below tasks.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Invoice matching between purchase invoice and customer invoice
• Other invoice handling task: invoice sending, checking invoice booking in SAP
• Master data uploading, checking and modification in the IT systems
• Handling invoice complaints
• Participation in monthly closing
• Participating in the monthly and annually planning
• Participating in the monthly reporting
• Supporting the work of the controlling manager throughout assistant tasks active participation in operative tasks of the department
Who are you?
• Precision. You pay great attention to details, you are accurate.
• Team player. You should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• Curious. You have an endless desire to get better at what you do.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in Economics
• Financial experience is an advantage however it is not required for the position
• Good English knowledge (written and oral)
• MS office knowledge
Full-time 40 hours per week employment, initially 1 year, fixed term which can be extended based on mutual agreement.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions please reach out to Ildikó Szabó: +36 30 636 0416.