Solaro (MI) – internship 6 months
SHAPE THE FUTURE. BRING YOUR POTENTIAL TO LIFE.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Solaro Plant, 739 Employees, innovation – oriented Dishwasher manufacturing Plant located in the Milan area, which appliances are shipped all over the world with a relevant volume in Europe and North America.
In this role you will be part of our Controlling Team of the Solaro Plant. You will support the team on important system implementation projects (SAP) and will also work closely with the Electrolux financial community for various financial analysis.
• Data analysis and reporting
• Supporting the implementation of ‘SAP financial & controlling module’ in controlling department and support the change management phase particularly relating the month end financial closure processes.
• Creating documentation on new SAP procedure/transactions (month-end closure, intercompany reconciliation, investment and expenses reporting)
• Supporting in suggestions for analysis enhancement particularly relating to DM (Direct material) analysis (DM price and Bill of Material)
• Give support for the Electrolux Control System testing.
• University degree in economics/business administration
• Technical accounting background and/or previous experience in similar roles will be considered as a plus
• High ability to interact with different functions and levels of the Company
• Hight knowledge of IT tools: MS Office-Excel mandatory knowledge (pivot tables, formulas related to medium complexity database)
• Proactive, smart and agile approach. Analytical mindset and strong time management skills
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.