Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. To help us on our journey we’re looking for a Controlling Specialist to join our team in Mariestad.
As Controlling Specialist, you will analyse and forecast complex financial, economic and other data providing accurate and timely information and recommendations to management for short and medium term strategic and operational decisions.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
As a Controlling Specialist, you will participating in the monthly reporting and in monthly and annually planning. You will prepare analyses for the management and participate in new financial flows set up, supporting the financial projects. You will cooperate with partner organization, fulfilling the customer’s reports demand. You will actively support the work of the Controlling Manager throughout analytical, strategic tasks and active participation in operative tasks of the department
• Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to translate data from multiple sources into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• Collaborative - You are used to working with diverse individuals in cross-functional teams. You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• A Completer - You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
• Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
• Problem Solving - You see challenge as opportunity.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• University degree
• 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent skills in Excel and BI (Business Intelligence)
• Experience of business analysis
• Experience from operations finance is an advantage
• Prior experience of working abroad or in a multinational company with exposure to cultural diversity is advantageous
• Fluency in Swedish and English
Contact person: Chris Murray