Controls Engineer - 3rd Shift (B)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK:
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Controls Engineer will be responsible for design of electrical control systems for industrial machinery, create electrical drawings for machines and control panels, PLC programming, and troubleshooting with machine start up. The qualified individual will be responsible for ensuring optimum efficiency, availability, and safety. The successful candidate is an integral team member and leader in the maintenance and engineering group.
- Provides electrical engineering support for manufacturing departments
- Develop and maintain electrical design standards, electrical equipment and material standards and provides technical assistance to maintenance as required
- Review and concur in plant layouts and equipment design for effect on electrical systems and compliance with electrical codes and safety standards
- Create bills of material for electrical components
- Create electrical drawings using AutoCAD, experience with servo control systems, extensive experience with analog and digital sensors.
- Provide weekly and monthly departmental progress reports
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent related experience
- Must have 5 years experience in designing control systems for industrial machinery
- Experience with Allen Bradley/Siemens PLC's, AutoCAD, servo control systems, and analog/digital sensors preferred