Controls System Electrical Components
Description of the position
This role will operate in the Controls System team based in EU within the Global Technology Food Preservation - R&D organization.
The main competence will be on harnesses and specific electrical components with additional role as regional interface for relevant Technology Domain leaders.
He/She will interact mainly with Purchasing, Electrical Components testing labs and will strictly collaborate with other roles within the Global Technology (i.e. : Controls System, Electronic Development, Cooling System Technology domains, etc.).
• Support the harness and connector validation process according to Supply Specification and safety requirements
• Collaborate with Purchasing in the selection and validation of new electrical components
• Collaborate with the Global Technology teams to define proper connection system for components and harnesses
• Contribution on harness and connectors Supply Specification definition or modification
• Drive cost-cut activities related to the harness and T2 components
• Drive definition and approval of electrical components (i.e. sensors, switches, etc.)
• Support specific quality corrective action on electrical parts
• Support Modularization and standardization activities
• Support the Global Technology domains on specific components (with electrical/electronic functions) as interface for the regional projects
Key functional competencies
• Electrical or Electronic University degree (or similar background)
• Experience on electrical components
• Knowledge of harness system components and applications
• Knowledge of home appliance applications (plus)
• Ability to work in a matrix and multicultural organization
• Good communication skills
• Fluent English