Conversion Marketing Manager
Develop a strategy and process for engaging with our retail partners, in order to optimize retail partner websites for Electrolux product sales You will also drive the owned channels Conversion strategy which will ultimately drive to retailer channels.
Work closely with internal stakeholders including Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing and Digital Marketing to understand and align with our existing Marketing strategy and drive further online conversions through our retail partners.
Work closely with the EHP sales team to identify the key stakeholders within our retail partners, building relationships with their digital teams in order to influence and maximize our e-commerce potential via their websites.
You will work closely with and be supported by the Digital Marketing Manager to define the Conversion strategy which you will then drive and manage on a daily basis.
A Typical Day
You will utilize your e-commerce and digital marketing skills, working with digital teams within our retailers. You will build your understanding of their business in order to create a framework for ongoing optimization of our retail partner websites.
You will utilize channel advisor data in order to inform decision making and recommend strategies for retail conversation.
Other activities you will be involved in may include (but are not limited to)
· Identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increase online sales through retailer websites
· Developing and implement strategies to improve customer website performance
· Monitoring online activity traffic and sales conversion
· In conjunction with EHP Digital Marketing Manager, identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increased online sales
· Develop, measure and report performance of digital campaigns for retailers
· Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness on customer websites
· Influence retailer social media strategies, to align with Electrolux strategies
· Manage the owned channels Conversion strategy for key brands on websites, SEM
· Work with Brand team and Shopper Retail teams to ensure the brand and product messaging is seamless between owned and retailer comms/platforms
· Manage the CRO testing plan on brand websites with relevant agency and drive optimation plan from results
· Manage the day to day for Channel Advisor platform, associated reporting and optimisations opportunities
· Manage the day to day for Flixmedia platform, associated reporting and optimisations opportunities
· Work closely with and manage relationship of relevant digital agencies for owned channel activities
Key Project Deliverables
Ø Process on how to share information
Ø Strategy based on learnings to justify this process
Ø Improved conversions
Who You Are
· Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term
· Customer focused - You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to understanding their needs and developing win-win solutions
· Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results
· Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
· Negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position
· Degree qualified: Marketing, business or equivalent degree preferred
· 5-7 years of experience in a digital marketing/e-commerce role.