Conversion Optimizer Manager eCommerce D2C
Strong understanding of interaction and UX design patterns for websites.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Function & Role
At Electrolux EMEA, we are on a journey to provide our consumers with a simply outstanding experience through all channels, where this role supports the evolving routes to market through D2C eCommerce.
We are now looking for a Conversion Optimizer Manager to join the D2C E-Commerce team within Electrolux EMA. The D2C E-Commerce team’s core focus is to develop and leverage new routes to market delivering profitable growth for Electrolux. There are many new skillsets and new ways of working both technically but more important cross functionally as we drive this direct channel with consumers. As Conversion Optimizer you will be responsible for web and behavioural analysis, UX development, testing and implementation in coordination with cross-functional teams to drive growth and revenue in the D2C E-Commerce channel.
You will as Conversion Optimizer Manager D2C E-Commerce, make sure we drive profitable growth of Finished Goods, Aftermarket sales and Services across multiple webshops for all of Business Area Europe. Act as a change agent within the D2C Sales team and wider organization towards the Consumer Experience focus and Digital route to market strategy.
You will be located at the Stockholm HQ (Sweden) and report to the Director of Optimization & Growth, Business Area Europe.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Work with continuous improvements via application of user-centered design strategies to define, model and develop both functional and optimized steps in the sales funnel
• Collaborate with Marketing, IT and other cross functional teams to optimize each conversion path and continually measure the performance to optimize LTV and progressively profile our leads.
• Support in various D2C E-Commerce related projects and business cases.
• Participation in all stages of interface development life cycle: Analysis, Initial concept, Testing, gathering of requirements and implementation
• Manage UX/UI related requests from IT and Online Sales Managers to ensure solutions and optimizations are properly tested and implemented
• Cooperation in a motivated and interdisciplinary team
• Grow number of conversion rate optimization strategies to help continuously to build and improve key metrics on our webshops as well as shopping cart, check-out and D2C-related attributes on our brand sites.
• Define, execute, and report on A/B and multivariate testing strategies and timelines for continuous improvement of key metrics.
• Regularly communicate and translate data-driven test results into actionable insights to senior management and other stakeholders, aligning the tests to our overall strategies and goals.
• Establish goals and create appropriate reports to track progress and evaluate program results, analyze efficiencies, and modify strategies based upon results as needed.
Who you are
• You have ideally a demonstrated experience in transforming data and analysis into concrete actions and optimization with a strong understanding of interaction and UX design patterns for websites. Working knowledge of site optimization, product development and usability with strong intellectual curiosity and of course a genuine interest for eCommerce. You can successfully lead projects and can collaborate effectively with cross functional teams including product managers, IT, Marketeers and business leaders together with sales drive and passion for growth. You are a highly motivated change agent that can push against the status quo and seed new ideas, new ways of thinking, and new ways of working with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing, computer science/information systems or similar
• 3-5 years relevant work experience
• Fluent in English (additional languages are considered a merit)
• Advanced knowledge in Google Optimize and Google Analytics
• Strong merit if you have experience from Dynamic Yield, Nosto, Emarsys (or similar personalization engine), as well as behavioral analysis tools like ContentSquare or Qualtrics.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Anna Berggren