Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Brands that manage to utilize the data they own, on a continuous basis, deliver an even better consumer experience, and as a result, improve their sales performance. As we scale up our experimentation efforts, we are looking for a CRO Specialist for our Consumer Data & Analytics team. The right candidate has already experience with conversion rate optimization, is ambitious and has an appetite for best in class experimentation practices and an urge to set a firm footprint on the future of a consumer centric Electrolux.
A TYPICAL DAY
- Responsibility for the end-to-end experimentation framework. Planning, execution and monitoring of experiments primarily in Google Optimize.
- Collaboration with CRO Lead for a common winning experimentation strategy & goals
- Collaboration with Product owners, design and development teams to fuel and operationalize the experimentation back log.
- Responsibility for experiments evaluation, documentation and presentation of results.
WHO YOU ARE
Curious. You have a strong intellectual curiosity and understanding of general UX best practices
Communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data and performance driven. Leveraging data and driving optimization comes naturally to you, you have a strong business acumen and analytical mind.
Problem-solver. Where there’s no map - you still find a way. You quickly understand business problems, draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
Self-motivated. You love working in a fast paced, multiple project environment with cross functional teams.
Team player. You form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in a matrix structure - a strong sense of "we're all in it together"
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Professional experience with experimentation
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Optimize or other A/B testing tool (i.e. Optimizely)
- Familiarity with some of the behavioural analysis tools like Hotjar, Sessioncam, or ContentSquare is required
- Experience in coordinating projects and processes
- Bachelor degree in online sales or marketing, computer science, information systems or another quantitative field or related experience
Required Languages: Fluent English
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
This is a full time position based in our global headquarters in Stockholm/Stadshagen.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Karolina Dziadosz