Cooling System Engineer
- To drive activities to launch new models and improve the product cost,
- Performance and manufacturability of new refrigerators.
- Be a part of the Global Technology team who is responsible to deliver solutions to the products that are aligned with the global strategy, support the maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products in terms of cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Provide technical support to the factory on short-term product-related opportunities.
- Deliver projects that meets schedule, performance and costs targets of the Electrolux refrigerators.
- Bachelor in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and/or extensive practical experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in R&D or Product development.
- Knowledge of the design of components, assemblies and manufacturing processes in the cooling system branch.
- Experience in the design & development of components for domestic refrigerators or home appliances industry or air conditioning.
- Knowledge and experience with refrigerator manufacture would be advantageous.
- Design skills/ experience with Cooling system ,Airflow system ,Heat transfer.
- Cooling system components/system verification and problem solving skills.
- Experience with CAD CATIA V5 and PDM systems would be preference.
- Experience working with quality systems and procedures.
- Self motivated and able to take responsibility for delivery of projects, quality targets & cost targets.
- Good teamwork approach, Good communications skills, capability to work in an international environment.
- Proven ability to take responsibility for task.
- Fluent in Thai and good English.