Core Technology Engineer Testing and Connectivity (m/f/d)
Ensure our appliances excellent performance by creating great testing standards
Electrolux is a
leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more
than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions
of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through
our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and
Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in
approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119
billion and employed 49,000 people around the world.
Electrolux Global Manufacturing Engineering Food Preparation is looking for:
Core Technology Engineer (m/f/d) –
Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
You are a specialist for global core technology and responsible for the end of line testing. Your challenge is to define global standard processes in the areas of testing household appliances and distribute them to the global manufacturing business areas. Therefore, you ensure standardized and best in class factory EOL testing and flashing process within the food preparation product line. This also means to drive process & equipment standardization, constantly improving process efficiency and product quality across the product line engineering departments.
A regular day at work:
• Testing, factory flashing of electronics and connectivity within manufacturing operations
• Create global standards and procedures for end of list test processes and ensure compliance with relevant technical standards in alignment with R&D and Quality
• Define and standardize automated test for electric and gas household appliances
• Prepare technical specifications for equipment purchasement, including safety and technical requirements according to global manufacturing engineering guidelines
• Supervise equipment installation in cooperation with plant manufacturing engineering.
• Determinate and implement next steps to drive further assembly testing and flashing automation projects
• Provide support for R&D departments in product development projects and updates
• Lead and initiate engineering tool developments with suppliers
– With your analytical and methodical
problem-solving skills you always approach good solutions.
Goal orientated – You have a clear picture where you want to go, how to achieve it and to collaborate with the right people.
Open minded – You enjoy working in an international and truly multicultural environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds.
Ability to work in a matrix organization – You build a strong and lasting internal network across functions and regions.
Education and Experience :
• Technical/Engineering University Degree (Bachelor or Master, Electronics, Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Business Engineer)
• Professional experience in the manufacturing industry within factory, plant environment
• Profound knowledge about test and measurement techniques, electrical standards, automation, ESD problematics
• Basic knowledge in database structures, C-programming, Microcontrollers, IT systems (Windows and Linux) and Microsoft Office applications
• Experience in System installation and validation with purchased equipment in an industrial engineering environment
• Basic knowledge of programming interfaces (SPI, ICC, SWD, …)
• Experience in project management and new product introduction
• Experience with electrical cabinets, interfaces, industrial equipment specification
• Knowledge of safety and industrial standards (esp. electrical testing places)
• Business fluent English skills, German is a plus