Core Technology Specialist
Create the perfect process Influence the way we automatically produce our products, globally.
Global Core Technology specialist
• Global Manufacturing Engineering Food Preservation organization is looking for a motivated Automation and core technologies specialist to join our global team and be part of our company transformation.
• If questioning the status quo and finding better solutions is what satisfy you the most, then we have a great opportunity for you to drive modularization and automation, core process optimization, globally.
• Your great input will enable the company to constantly improve efficiency and product quality.
• Knowledge of Thermoforming and Foaming technology appreciated
You will report to the Director and you will have as main interfaces in the organization: Global R&D Food Preservation, Advanced Technology & Development, Manufacturing Engineering (Sectors & Plants) and Quality.
In particular you will work with plants & sector manufacturing Engineering to:
- improve quality and performances (NRFT, DFP, and OEE),
- lower costs (DL, FOV and DM costs),
- optimize energy efficiency and overheads.
You will cooperate with R&D to:
- Facilitate DFMA on new assembly lines components,
- Define Core Technology Road Map.
Your typical day at work:
• Own the internal know-how and capabilities of specific core manufacturing processes relating to food preservation processes (assembling/cooling/brazing & testing/foaming/termoforming).
• Own and periodically update the related Process Optimization Books and Model factory and drive the factories towards their compliance.
• Create and maintain global specifications for main equipment and processes.
• Research, validate and recommend new technologies and methods for foaming and thermoforming including methods to maximize energy efficiency and ready to automation.
• Planning and optimization of new equipment, and co-operate with Capex team to ensure the purchase of right equipment.
• Standardize with Capex the equipment.
• Support the Digital transformation, ongoing in the company: Maintain global database on relevant process metrics included sensors needed, 3d layouts and simulations.
• Maintain the global process forum and facilitate sharing of best practice information and problem solving.
• Drive automation support, develop and spread best practices around the Company (i.e. support evaluating the fitness for automation).
• Precision in Objectives of new projects (Time, Cost, Quality).
• Direct Labor, DM, FOV and Conversion cost reduction.
• OEE on new and existing Equipment.
• SCR and NRFT.
• Energy efficiency improvements.
• Technical degree.
• Manufacturing engineering background.
• Ability to travel internationally 30% of the time.
• A true team player: You work in a Matrix Organization and with virtual Teams.
• Problem-solver: You see challenge as opportunity.
• Go the extra mile: you take initiative and work proactively to deliver results.