*Strong Candidate Identified*
The overall objectives of the position are to support the Corporate Executive Chef in coordinating and/or delivering technical product training to internal and/or external audiences; contributes to the design and development of training programs and materials; demonstrates use of products to customers with the objective to increase sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the North American Electrolux Chef Academy post-sale training. Provide support to the North American Electrolux Chef Academy as directed by the Corporate Executive Chef
- Promote Electrolux Professional solutions to customers, dealers, chains, consultants in order to support marketing and business priorities
- Assist in developing and executing Product Demo programs to proactively generate sales (by Category)
- Support customers in Pre-Sales, At-Sales, and After-Sales Equipment Training (and application to their business).
- Create “memorable experience" for potential customers visiting EPR Centers of Excellence.
- Support our Sales Network (direct and indirect personnel) on culinary and operational issues to continuously improve the 360° Customer Experience process
- Provide input from a Chef perspective on marketing materials, and proactive involvement in product development
- Further Chef involvement into Recipe Development, Guides/Training Materials, “How To…” Documents, Training/Demo Videos, Events, Tradeshows, etc.
- Collect/share insights with Global Colleagues and Chefs.
- Stay up to date with Culinary Trends and Culinary Associations/Organizations.
- Involvement with other activities related to the department.
- 5 years of experience in FoodService or Culinary Arts
- Familiar with the most recent cooking methods, processes, and technologies, but also with the demands and wishes of a sophisticated gastronomy
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good flair for sales as well as a technical comprehension
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experience working in Corporate Environment
- Good computer skills
- English (mandatory), Spanish (preferable)
- Any other language is a plus