Consumer & Customer Care
This role will drive lifetime consumer brand loyalty and profitable growth serving as the brand ambassador for customer experience interactions via digital (correspondence, live chat, etc.). The Digital Agent is responsible for resolving owner needs (questions, concerns, product issues, etc.), engaging the customer and confidently recommending a resolution within the span of Electrolux CEC process and policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as an expert for Electrolux and/or Frigidaire owners by answering general product related questions, diagnosing and resolving specific product concerns, assisting in website transactions via email.
- Recommend, assist with, and/or implement process improvements.
- Attend and actively participate in all scheduled coaching, training, and certifications
- Maintain a dedication to providing exceptional customer service; foster customer service obsession and strong morale within the team.
- Provide backup support for other queues and departments as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience required, consumer engagement center experience a plus (Written or email customer service preferred)
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Stellar attendance and punctuality are a must
- Dynamic and engaging communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to understand written and verbal instructions in English as well as demonstrate proficient online writing/typing skills (45+ wpm)
- Excellent reading comprehension abilities with the insight to quickly and easily read others through written cues; as well as problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills; ability to engage customer to identify root cause(s)
- Strong selling and persuasion skills - sales experience a plus
- Provide professional customer service and problem-solving by responding to all emails and/or Chat, customers, co-workers and other departments; as well as demonstrate customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs
- Exceptional sense of urgency toward resolution of customer questions/issues with the passion to exceed customer expectations
- Work in a fast-paced, high volume, changing environment with agility to balance multiple projects according to workflow priorities
- Ability to receive and implement ongoing feedback/coaching
- Must be results oriented and motivated to be a consistent performer
- Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
- Learn and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting predetermined deadlines and multitasking. Strong initiative and proactive mindset
- Possess strong decision making and analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy.
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Bilingual capabilities a plus