By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Credit Analyst - permanent, full-time
This role is directly responsible and accountable for performing credit analyses to identify, minimize and mitigate risk for new and existing customers. The individual will receive hands-on experience working with customers along with cross-functional teams in Sales, Finance, and Sales Operations. He/She will apply their knowledge of financial analysis to assess financial strengths and risks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complete Electrolux Rating Model (ERM) and credit analysis of Electrolux customer risk and requests
• Supports shared services credit management activities including, but not limited to, credit and terms analysis, reporting and customer analysis
• Obtain and analyze appropriate internal and external credit information such as financial statements, trade references, external credit reports, profitability and payment behavior
• Assess creditworthiness of existing and/or prospective customers and identify credit risk
• Understand and adhere to credit policy and guidelines
• Interpret and summarize information and generate recommendation regarding the disposition of the customer credit request
• Maintain communication with Order and Collections Management regarding changes involving pending orders, accounts receivable management and other customer service issues
• Contribute to Electrolux Group and Sector goals, (i.e, Sales, DSO, EBIT, NOWC)
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with various Business Units, Sales, and Key Individuals and Customers
• University Degree in Finance/Accounting or any related
• Minimum of 2-3 years related experience in Credit, Finance, and/or Accounting function
• Good knowledge of accounting policies and principles, activities and processes, awareness of internal and external business environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Very good verbal and written English communication skills with ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
• Working knowledge of MS Office, very good excel skills
• Provide effective customer service to internal and external customers
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reviewing and interpreting financial reports and data
• Ability to multi-task under pressure
• Business math and basic accounting knowledge
• Detail-oriented with an eye for continual process improvement
• Availability to work on evening shift hours between 14:00-22:00 1-2 weeks/month
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: